- Develop custom pipelines for data quality checks.
- Automate data workflows such as data ingestion, aggregation, and ETL processing.
- Test various components of the ETL data warehouse.
- Perform backend data-driven tests to ensure the quality of the system.
- Identify system defects by executing test cases and conducting different levels of testing.
- Monitor and maintain analytics databases (data can be retrieved, the database is user friendly, and the data is consistent).
- Understand and analyse business requirements to develop comprehensive testing scenarios.
- Work closely with a team of data engineers/analysts to plan, execute, and review day by day
- Experience with cloud Data Warehouse solutions (e.g., Redshift, BigQuery, Azure, etc.).
- Advanced SQL skills and experience with relational databases and database design.
- Data-driven mindset in approaching tasks.
- General understanding of distributed system design and big data technologies
- Familiar with GIT principles.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or another related technical field is a plus.
- Effective communication skills both within the development team as well as a professional approach in discussions with colleagues from other departments.
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing), French is a plus